TEL: 021 855 0395
TEL: 021 855 0395
- Located only 1,4km from the majestic Victoria falls the spray rises like a column of smoke and can be seen from the hotel, hence the name “Sprayview”.
- Closest hotel to the Falls. This hotel is located at the center of Victoria Falls town and is 5 minutes walk from the mighty Victoria Falls.
- Enjoy unmatched and genuine African hospitality at this luxury hotel situated on the banks of the scenic Zambezi river in Victoria Falls.
- The grand madame of the falls since 1903. The Victoria Falls Hotel combines the charm of the old with the comfort and convenience of today.
- Raibow hotel is situated in a rainforest only 2 km from Victoria Falls. Ideal for business or holiday this beautiful hotel provides excellent facilities.
- Small, intimate and elegant. Situated within walking distance of the Victoria Falls. Distinguished accommodation in elegant surroundings is offered at Ilala lodge.
- Luxury accommodation surrounded by an 18 hole golf course. Situated on a hilltop overlooking the Zambezi river only 3km from the Victoria Falls.
- Affordable, neat and very well situated accommodation is offered at both of these camps.
- Contact Temba Travel to book numerous action-packed adventure activities and some soothing game drives and Zambezi river cruises.
Victoria Falls remains one of the most incredible waterfalls in the world. Once you have seen it, it will remain in your memory forever. For good reason, it is called Mosi-oa-Tunya, “the smoke that thunders”, by the local people. Columns of spray rise up above the magnificent canyon into which the mighty Zambezi river falls.
Situated between Zambia and Zimbabwe this natural wonder has led to two thriving towns on either side of the border. Livingstone in Zambia provides luxury accommodation for tourists and many river activities in the pools and tranquil river above the falls. On the Zimbabwe side, in the town of Victoria Falls, there is a huge variety of accommodation and activities. For the adventurous spirit, bungy jumping and white-water rafting are hugely popular. A flight over the falls is quite pricey but will leave you with breath-taking memories. For those looking for a more relaxed experience a sunset river boat cruise might be the answer.
The falls are approximately 1 700 meters wide when the river levels are high, and the water drops an average of 100 meters to the churning river below. It is indeed a sight that leaves you breathless.
The falls and the surrounding area are World Heritage sites and access is controlled to prevent any damage and pollution to the viewing sites.
Allow Temba Travel to assist you with finding exactly the right accommodation and activities to suit you.
Bains Game Lodge is a luxury overnight hotel on a small game farm in Bloemfontein in the Freestate province of South Africa.
Gables Inn is in Colesberg in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa offers self-catering (self-contained) accommodation halfway between Cape Town and Johannesburg. Gables Inn in Colesberg South Africa and other lodges, hotels and self-catering (self-contained) accommodation.
Grunau Lodge, also known as Grunau Motor Lodge, in at the Shell Garage in Grunau in Namibia. Grunau Lodge offers overnight self-catering (self-contained) accommodation.
Mokolodi Nature Reserve offers self-catering (self-contained) accommodation in a nature reserve 12 km south of Gaborone which is the capital city of Botswana. Mokolodi Lodge Gaborone Botswana offers self-catering (self contained) accommodation and accommodation in Namibia and South Africa.
Temba Lodges provide hotel, lodge and self-catering (self-contained) accommodation in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
The Churchill Hotel is a famous hotel in Bulawayo in Zimbabwe. The Chruchill hotel is 5 km from Bulawayo CBD onroute to the Matopo National Park.
Matobo Hills Lodge a magnificent lodge in the famous Matopo Hills Nature reserve in Zimbabwe. The views from Matopo Hills Lodge is breathtakingly beautiful.
Great Zimbabwe Hotel is the closest hotel to the Great Zimbabwe Monument. It was for many years the most famous hotel near the Zimbabwe Ruins.